The Second Restoration Is Permanent


God says through the prophet Isaiah:

* "It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set his hand again THE SECOND TIME to recover the remnant of his people who are left… He will set up a banner for the nations and will assemble the outcasts of Israel and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. …And the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off..."
Isaiah 11:11-13


and through the prophet Amos:

* "I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and NO LONGER shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them,'' says the Lord your God."
Amos 9:14-15


and through the prophet Ezekiel:

* "Thus says the Lord God: Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. …Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children FOREVER."
Ezekiel 37:21-25


An ongoing process until all of Israel has been regathered:

* "For on my holy mountain, on the mountain height of Israel, says the Lord God, there all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, shall serve me...

I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered. And I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles.

Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for which I raised my hand in an oath to give to your fathers."
Ezekiel 20:40-42