The Miraculous Preservation of Israel

Consider the miracle of Israel’s preservation:

Having been scattered for over 2,000 years, yet she remained a separate, identifiable people. When was the last time you saw a Hittite, or a Girgashite, an Amalekite, or any of the other “ites” who were contemporary with Israel? It is an utter astonishment that despite all these odds, Israel remained a people.

Israel has survived assimilation, pogroms, crusades, and all Satan’s efforts to do away with her including the Holocaust. Israel has survived because the covenants God made with her are eternal.

* "He has remembered His covenant forever, the word which He commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant which He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac, and confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, to Israel for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, saying, 'To you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance...'''
Psalms 105:8-10
And even when they're banished in judgment, the Lord will still remember his covenants to their fathers and will bring them back to their land. As the Lord spoke through Moses:

* "Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I WILL NOT CAST THEM AWAY, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break my covenant with them, for I am the Lord their God. But for their sake I WILL REMEMBER THE COVENANT of their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God. I am the Lord."
Leviticus 26:44-45